“Work is a blessing. The quality of your work bares your soul to humanity. To know who you really are, the world looks at your work and not your talk. Your work is your truth!”
– Praise George (The Gift of Work, 2011)
Founder & Editor-in-Chief: Toju Micheal Ogbe
Author | Backstopping Consultant
intern (business development): chidinma a. ubochi
I am passionate about human capacity, business and community development.
A public health professional and has gone through series of trainings in leadership, business/enterprise development, human resources, public health, innovation and design, marketing and customer service.
With immense gratitude, as always, we appreciate those who also currently support us in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
Equally, we appreciate those who have worked with us providing support in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
- Aishat Ibrahim [Strategy and Communications: 22 April 2017 – 30 June 2018]
- Daniel Chukwuemeka Chukwudebe [Innovation: 01 February 2017 – 30 June 2018]
Our Work Culture
“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” – John Ruskin
- Values: Truth, peace, reliability, valid sense of judgement and excellence.
- Everything we do, every decision we take is guided ultimately by our vision, mission and big ideas.
- Peace and mutual dream/purpose fulfillment.
- Flexible working duration: Part-time e.g. Interns, volunteers [maximum of 4 hours per day and 20 hours per week] & Full-time [maximum of 6 hours per day and 30 hours per week].