“Work is a blessing. The quality of your work bares your soul to humanity. To know who you really are, the world looks at your work and not your talk. Your work is your truth!”
– Praise George (The Gift of Work, 2011)
Founder & Editor-in-Chief: Toju Micheal Ogbe
Author | Backstopping Consultant
**Our volunteers are eligible to take part in our competitions/contests.
Fego E. Onowori - Research (General)
I assist The Nigerian Diplomat in providing creative and concise descriptive and explanatory studies towards the positive development of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Cynthia A. Okpala - Copy-editing
I assist The Nigerian Diplomat in reviewing, correcting and rewriting news/stories on the positive progress of Nigeria and Nigerians to improve accuracy, readability, and fitness for its purpose.
Mitchel C. Iberi - Graphic Design
I support The Nigerian Diplomat in visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration.
With immense gratitude, as always, we appreciate those who also currently support us in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
Equally, we appreciate those who have worked with us providing support in different ways with their invaluable time, knowledge, skills and experiences.
- Aishat Ibrahim – Intern & Volunteer Consultant [Strategy and Communications: 22 April 2017 – 30 June 2018]
- Daniel Chukwuemeka Chukwudebe – Volunteer [Innovation: 01 February 2017 – 30 June 2018]
- Chidinma A. Ubochi – Intern [Business Development: 17 September 2018 – 16 November 2018]
Our Work Culture
“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” – John Ruskin
- Values: Truth, peace, reliability, valid sense of judgement and excellence.
- Everything we do, every decision we take is guided ultimately by our vision, mission and big ideas.
- Peace and mutual dream/purpose fulfillment.
- Flexible working duration: Interns [maximum of 4 hours per day and 20 hours per week] & Full-time [maximum of 6 hours per day and 30 hours per week].